Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

Diary of an Angry Bald Man: Get Ready!

Diary of an Angry Bald Man. Yep, I am of course, coming close with its title to a book and movie called "Diary of an Angry Black Woman," which was a commercial success. I doubt that's coming this way, and if that company has an issue with this blog title, I am worth about fifty cents and would love the publicity. Anyhow, am I angry? Sometimes, just like my fellow human beings. Yet for the most part I'm just a chilling bald dude, who's experienced some things, that many of us on this great adventure of life have. Just like everyone else, I've gone through a whole host of things, joy and pain, but do have a zest for adventure and living life to the fullest. Also, I don't believe its always good to have a filter, but rather to "tell it like it is," because for too long, it seems we have all been guilty of holding back. Is that lying? Nope, but it less than truthful.

I'd like to thank God, the United States of America and its kick ass military, along with family and friends who've been a part of the journey, directly or indirectly. Its been an amazing ride, and I hope that with divine Providence, to be able to live until 100 years old. That's not up to me, but I have just been so humbled, so inspired, and so thrilled by my fellow human beings and what they are able to accomplish. You will find God and love in the most unlikely of places, and a lot of this, involves the search for the truth, and also being willing to go to areas you would have never thought of. It also means you have to be accountable. Not only to yourself but to others, that when you are wrong, you apologize and mean it if that is the case. It doesn't make you less of a man or woman, rather we are all imperfect, and just like everyone else, all of us do make mistakes except me :).

This is just the first post. What should you expect? First of all honesty. Humor. A perhaps twisted warped sense of humor. Controversy. No subject is untouchable, not one. Send ideas and they will be followed up on. There are plenty of blogs on the web, and this is just one. I have no idea of what lies ahead, but I promise you that it will be from the heart from a simple guy, who's blessed to have a loving family, and great friends and people who have supported me more often than I've truly deserved. Send ideas, send ideas, send ideas! This is your blog. I'm just a bald guy who will write it, and often I'd like to bring in others to write posts. If you would like to pay for this honor, or are a centerfold from Playboy, of course you will be bumped up in importance :). There's going to be "Boob-O-Meter, and " Testosterone Testing Device" applications put in soon, and here's a basic idea of what the blog is going to cover, unless you send ideas.

Running. Boobs. Religion. Boobs. Skiing. Boobs. Wilford Brimley. Boobs. Al Pacino classic lines. Boobs. Dining. Boobs. Hunting. Boobs. Fishing. Boobs. Deliverance. Boobs. Hiking. Boobs. Biking. Boobs. Books. Boobs. Politicians-federal, state, local. Boobs. Dictators overseas. Boobs. Politics. Boobs. The United Nations. Boobs. History. Boobs. Music. Boobs. Local events. Boobs. Charity Drives and Good causes. Boobs. Adventures in life. Boobs. Controversial issues. Boobs. Pop culture. Boobs. And from this Boob, there will be much indeed about that subject, that just seems to be a near obsession, as boobs come in various forms, most of which are good. Anyhow, this is just the start of a new project. There are going to be some boobs, I mean bumps to get it running, but thanks to Julie and others who inspired this effort, and it should involve various forms of technology, such as video and pictures. And boobs! :)

Mike Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment